Experience enhanced UV protection with our glow and protect duo.
Baobab Glow-C Serum
This nourishing Baobab Glow-C serum is powered by 8% Vitamin C, 2% Arbutin and African Baobab. Intentionally packaged in an airless pump to protect the Serum from breaking down due to heat and light exposure, keeping it as stable as possible to give you the best results, what we like to call the ‘Glow-C Effect.’
Vitamin C optimizes SPF by neutralizing free radicals protecting the skin from damage and in the process enhances the effectiveness of SPF.
The Baobab Glow-C Serum visibly brightens skin and evens the skin tone, leaving skin feeling healthy, protected and nourished.
- Vitamin C: Reduces hyperpigmentation, hydrates and brightens skin. Filled with antioxidants to fight free radicals protecting skin from environmental damage. Super “C” also prevents collagen breakdown to keep skin firm.
- Arbutin: Works hard to brighten any discoloration of the skin as well as even out your skin tone and improve the appearance of acne scars.
- African Baobab: Filled with antioxidants to rejuvenate and even out your skin tone. Baobab soothes skin to reduce redness and irritation.
- Apply 2-3 drops on cleansed and dry skin. Gently pat it onto your skin in the AM or PM, or both.
- Incorporate the serum into your routine after you cleanser and/or tone and before you moisturise. Follow up with SPF 30+ if used during the day.
Aloe Invisible Sunscreen
This no white cast, lightweight SPF 50+ sunscreen infused with Hyaluronic Acid and African Aloe Vera is perfect for daily use. Protects skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays, prevents sun damage, premature skin ageing and dark spots, while keeping skin hydrated, moisturised and cool.
- SPF 50+– Sun Protection Factor of 50+ gives high level of protection from UV rays. Helps prevent sun damage, premature ageing, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid– Extremely hydrating ingredient. Increases water content of skin by binding to water molecules, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plumps skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Aloe Vera – Hydrates, cools, and soothes the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply generously all over face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.